Oral session guidelines
Paper accepted for presentation in oral sessions will be presented in live streaming by one of the authors
- Each author will have 20-25 minutes for oral presentation, followed by 5 minutes of Q&A
- We strongly recommend authors to also prepare and submit a recorded presentation, to be used by the organizers as a last resort failsafe in case the presenter is facing technical difficulties or is otherwise unable to participate to the live event
Poster session guidelines
Paper accepted for presentation in poster sessions will be presented via a recorded presentation and then the scheduled live-interactive poster sessions will host live Q&A and discussion with the authors
- Authors must prepare and submit a 20 minutes recorded presentation, that will be freely accessible to conference attendees for the entire duration of the conference
- During live-interactive poster sessions each author will have 3 minutes for a quick introductory oral presentation, followed by 5 minutes of Q&A
- Presentation format for both oral and poster sessions are the same: i.e. No one-page-posters are needed.
- Keep in mind: video presentation is maximum 20 minutes long – 80MB size.
- deadline for video submission is 4th April 2021. Info on the repository where to submit the video will be share in a few days after verification of the registration of all authors.