GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
Invited authors are kindly requested to submit full provisional papers, previously unpublished and relevant to the workshops topics. Submissions must comply with the following rules:
- English language
- Length is limited to 6 full pages (for regular papers)
- Submissions must include: paper title, authors’ names and affiliations, figures and references
- Maximum size of submitted file is 2MB
- All the papers will be reviewed by multiple independent reviewers to be included in the Conference Proceedings and the IEEEXplore data base. Authors are kindly requested to follow strictly the template which can be downloaded in PDF and Word at the IEEE conference templates webpage. Please use conference template A4 format. Any submitted paper not compliant with the requested template will be automatically rejected. The entrance page for authors can be found in the IEEE-IES submission website:
All the papers will be reviewed by at least 3 independent reviewers to be included in the conference Proceedings (after registration and payment).
The conference proceedings will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library®.
After the revised process of the accepted papers, the final submission of the papers must follow the guidelines of PDF conversion here below:
BEFORE CREATING A PDF
- Proofread accurately the final document to confirm it will not require any revision (impossible after submitting the final version).
- Check if the provided template has been 100% respected (if not the paper may be rejected).
CHECK YOUR PDF FOR IEEE Xplore compatibility
IEEE PDF express is a free service to WEMDCD’2021 Workshop, allowing authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (conversion function) or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF check function). The PDF express service is opening on February 14, 2021.
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:·
· 51469X for the Conference ID
· your email
· a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Contacting PDF eXpress Support
If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Ask A Question tab.
Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.
Before submitting the final PDF version, please do verify that the WEMDCD Statement of Originality has been respected. During the submission of the final version, DO CLICK on the IEEE Copyright box. Any paper not respecting the two previous requirements could be rejected at the latest stage when the WEMDCD2021 Proceedings will be generated.